Friday, February 27, 2009

right here, right now

Oh hello world (:
I am back. And I know that everyone misses me. And my blog. And my randomness. Or at least, I'm the one that misses my own randomness.

Anyway. I think I'm deprived of shopping. I haven't been REALLY shopping lately, how sad is that. But but. My mum had a fifteen ringgit voucher for Ikea and I needed a study chair. So, I bought a pink chair.

I'm so happy with it. I know it's SO pink it kills your eyes, but really. It's gorgeous and besides. No one sits on it except me since my sister hates pink and my brother will look gay sitting on it. Even though I did not want pink, I would probably buy pink for that reason. White is too boring, neways.

Ooh, I feel so happy blogging (: I can tell the world random things and you have no say about it (: I love blogging.

No comments: