Monday, January 5, 2009

I'll be the princess

Can you believe how time flies? School started today and well, it felt like it was only a week ago that school ended. So rise and shine early in the morning for school now. It was a long day today. I'm exhausted now, really. But it was nothing from school, really.

Because, I wasn't in school.

Not that I'm trying to rub it in or anything. But, yeah. I'm still on holiday.

Actually, I kinda wished I could be there on the first day of school. So many many nice things happened. Like Jonathan Chee with a luggage bag. You don't see that everyday. Now THAT, should go into the yearbook.

It's really not that I want to leave Canada so fast, but I still wished I was there on the first day. Make that the first week.

But I love Canada. And the family here.

My sister and I thought this cousin, Jonathan - the oldest cousin, the lala. From 1 until 10. I personally like the 10 (:

What can I say? It's not just being with the family that lives in Canada, it's being with the family I've been with for 14 years (:

And really, I've been fighting with my sister so much lately. But hey, all siblings does that. Though I think we're old enough to stop all these. We haven't fought in awhile. And I still love her (:

Basically, I love the whole family. They're awesome.


No comments: