Wednesday, December 31, 2008

broken strings

Yay yay, I finally am getting pictures up (:

Here comes my favourite cousin, on Christmas day, with a pot lid in one hand and a woden spatula in another. That pink thing, it's me.

And here's my bully, that thought the pot lid hitting thing was fun so here he goes, hitting the lid in my ear and me, forced out of bed.

Like the pan was not enough, my blanket got stolen together with my pillow. The pillow next lands on my head, and I shout for everyone to not bug me. Too bad it did not work because they only left me when I got up and headed for the toilet. Ah, Christmas morning was a little different.

Here's over in Lake Louise, with my lovely siblings. I love the view, it's so awesome.

Mind not the fact that my sister and me looks fat, we wanted to keep warm on the mountains (:

Can I say my favourite uncle? He is my mum's cousin and owns the biggest DSLR ever. Well, DSLR's are same sizes but he has huge lens for the camera. SO aweome (:

I used it once, my pictures turned out great (: It was the second time I saw him and I already knew he had a DSLR then. Actually, I already planned to steal it from him that day. The camera is why he's my favourite uncle !
HUGE, I know (:

And yeah, here's the pictures (:

No comments: