Wednesday, December 31, 2008

always inside of me

Oh, guess what guess what? I had a birthday here, in Canada. How nice (: It was my 14th birthday, to be exact.

Nyeh. This is the cake. It was free (: With a scoop of ice-cream ! I love.

And well, now everyone is thinking how come I celebrated my birthday 2 months after my real birthday. Well, you are right, to think that my birthday was on the 15th of September.

So, my cousin takes us out to dinner at this place called Red Lobster and they offer free birthday cake on your birthday. After food, my brother shouts out 'Happy Birthday' to me and starts asking me how I enjoyed my birthday dinner in a loud voice, so the waiter can hear.

Then comes along our waitress and my uncle tells them it's my birthday. Minutes later, waiters are singing 'Happy Birthday' to the actually-not birthday girl. YAY.

It was stupid, and my family dared to snap a picture with me and the singers. It was so embarrassing. One of the waiters asked to send him the picture and another apologized to me because they did not get me a present. That was downright embarrassing. I think I became red, and as soon as we left the restaurant, I shouted at everyone.

The cake was good, by the way (:

It was a stupid thing to do, but hey, why not? Free, take the chance !


1 comment:

SJ Prom '09 said...

oh dear, your cheeks were really red. haha.