Monday, December 8, 2008

this time is the last time I will ever beg you to stay

Whenever I watch So You Think You Can Dance - Canada, well, I AM in Canada, they will not show Malaysian version, will they? I am so awed by their performance, I don't ever want to take my eyes off the television. Until the commercial starts, and can I say, commercials here are lame. Not lame as in childish lame, lame as is, well, if you know me well, you'll know I'm that kind of lame (:


So here's Miles, the one I've been rooting for. Actually, only for two weeks. He made it to the finals and basically, I did not like the other guy, Rico. So here's Miles. Looking oh-so-handsome. He's an awesome possum dancer, I cannot believe he did not win.

That Rico guy did, if you're wondering.

They were both against two other dancers, Natalie and Allie the ballerina that's really pretty and oh, I'm going over-board. So yeah. I like Miles.

But, when I first started watching this program, I rooted from Izaak. And I cannot seem to find a picture of him. But he has curly hair. That has nothing to do with voting for him. I just think he was the most innocent among all.

Definitely, in the end, I think Miles is awesome but Rico has to be better, somehow.

I do not even know why I am filling my blog with all this. UGH. I am getting TOO bored, I think you agree with that.

No comments: