Tuesday, December 16, 2008

it's nine in the afternoon


Meet Mika. She's that white dog in the basket. She's my companion everyday when no one's at home. She's the princess in this house, but ever since I came, we've both been the princesses. It's just that I get to sit on the table and eat and she does not. I get to eat chocolates and grapes but she is not allowed. Dogs can't do chocolate and grapes, you know.

Trust me, Mika is not treated like a dog at all. The nearest to a dog that we call her is 'Woof'. Then, she's equally alike the other princess in the home. She gets a treat, I get a treat.


This is Sassy. She's uber cute. She weighs 5 pounds. No kidding. Don't mind my eyes, I do not know how they got to be so huge. She belongs to a friend and well, I fell in love with Sassy.

Now, what everyone is wondering is that you all thought I was scared of dogs. Now, they're like, my friends. That's true. I WAS scared. Coming to Canada, I had no choice but to be friends with them all. In this house, there was a dog. The other house, there was a dog. Another house, another dog. Basically, I had no choice.

It's not that I've really gotten over my fear, but I'm wiling to touch them, to pet them as long as they don't bite, I'm happy.

This is a random picture. But somehow, I find it funny. As in funny nice. See that box of granola bars in my hand? They are only the best granola bars ever. Quaker's Chocolate Chip flavour - NO NUTS ADDED. I eat them every time I'm hungry and I'm happy. I keep a box in my room now, can you believe that?

Anyway. In that picture, we were choosing shoes. That's my most favourite cousin ever, Ivan, and only because he was the one buying the shoes for me (: Aldo here, is the cheapest. I love them. So I picked a red ballet flats that will be delivered to the house one day. I don't know when, though. haha.

I haven't seen both my cousins in almost 15 years. 20 maybe, who knows? I was really young when I met them and I have a fuzzy memory about them. They are the only boys in the house and when I came here, I got bullied. It was bad. BAD. But for their sake, I put up with it. Why? I only see them once in 20 years, give them a chance ! Plus, they never had a sister before, right? Besides Mika, but not counting that.


They'll be here in less 2 days ! Well, 2 days here, one day in Malaysia. Canada's a day behind, you know. I can't wait (:

No comments: