Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I have this dream, right inside of me

My mum and sister is on the way to Canada ! I'm really excited, actually. I haven't seen them in a month and I miss them a lot.

Well, Miss Esther Khoo has a blog (: YAY ! She tagged 'all you YF people' and I am one of those 'YF people'. So here it goes.

Actually, I was just bored, so I decided to do this. heh.


1. What's your ambition?

My ambition. I was asked that last week and I said I don't know. Do not ask me why I said that, because most of you know that I want to be a writer someday. Somehow, I feel as if there's more than a writer that I could become, even though my love for writing. Right now, I guess there is still a part of me that wants to be a writer one day. Or at lest, write a book.



2. Who is more important to you? (boyfriend/girlfriend/friends)

Well, above all these people, I think family is the most important to me. It comes in second, after God, of course, but after that, it's my friends.
Sometimes, you cannot choose between your lover and best friends. It's hard. You want time with all of them, yet, you do not have all the time in the world, do you? My boyfriend will come before my friends, but that does not mean I won't be there for my friends either.


3. How often do you think of committing suicide?

Every single time exams come along. HAHA.
Nah, it's been a little hard for in the past year. Sometimes, maybe I would think that I'm better off dead. But at times like that, suicide never crosses my mind. If it is my time to die, God knows when to take me. If I'm not dead yet, it means I have a lot more to live for. It's important that I live that all up.


4. Do you think you have enough confidence?

It depends on what I'm confident with. Like, my studies is not something on top of my 'good job' list. Of course I'm not 100% confident with that. In other cases, like writing. Whenever I pick up my pen to write, I'm really confident in it. Especially when it comes to the exams. I know what I write will be good, and so I write. Probably in things that you're passionate in,that's when you have the confidence.



5. How many babies do you want?

I want two (: A girl and a boy. I want the oldest to be a boy, and the younger one a girl. It's so that my daughter have a guy to look up too and well, that theory sounds nicer to me. It has always been that way, don't ask me why.



6. Favourite perfume/fragrance?

Did you know that using perfume and deodorant can cause you cancer? Not to mention, it makes you smell even more. Right now, some of you are saying,
" No, it can't cause cancer ! "
Ask a doctor, it really is true. Deodorant, when rubbed under arms, as in, directly under your arms, actually helps prevents sweat. So, you know, no body odor. But hey,letting sweat out is good. It lets out all the bacteria from your body, that's why you sweat anyway. So if you apply deodorant, you clog up the sweat pores, basically, adding the amount of bacteria and yada yada yada, you get cancer. If you want to prevent body odor, drink lots of water, it really helps.
I'm no doctor, but here's part of my knowledge (:


7. What do you think will be your greatest downfall?

My lack of confidence in the things I do. Yeah, I just said I would have confidence in things I'm passionate about, but the others? It keeps me worried all the time.
I also tend to have the most impatient attitude ever. I can be patient, but not for long. I can sit down, and listen to you talk about your thoughts and problems, but on other topics, I get pretty edgy. When I know I'm having one of those days, it's those days that I will try to stay away from people. In other words, emo.


8. Do you believe in eternal love?

If it weren't for eternal love, I wouldn't be here. I wouldn't be here, doing this tag, living this far even. Eternal love is what keep you going. It doesn't have to always be love from a partner.



9. What's a perfect boyfriend/girlfriend like to you?

He has to have my beliefs, that's for sure. I'm setting that rule now, it will always be the first ever. He has to be able to understand me, love me for who I am, not for who he will make me one day. I want him to be there for me, just as much as I will be there for him. He should be able to make me feel special and confident with myself.


10. What are your bad habits?

Procrastination. It always happens. I like to wear a t-shirt once, hang it up, next day find out that I do not want to wear it and get a new tee. End of the day, I'll have lots of clothes behind the door (: I happen to sing aloud when I'm alone, making anyone who walks past my room think I'm weird. I'm not an awesome friend, because I try so hard. I want to be there for everyone, but in the end, be there for nobody. Other than that, I guess I just like eating chocolate (: heh.



11. Is there anything you want to tell the people who hate you?

I might personally know why you hate me, and personally don't either. But maybe I meant what I did and I'm sorry for it. I'm sure there is a reason why I did it, but at this moment, I can't think of anyone that hates me and why.


12. Do you cherish every friendship of yours?

I try really hard to. Because I really cherish every single one of my friends. Sometimes, I guess I loose my way and it may look like I do not appreciate my friends. But I really do, everyone one of them.



13. What do you hate most in others?

I hate the backstabbing. Because I try to be good all the time. I want to be myself and make everyone happy. Sometimes, it's hard to do that. I know they say that you can't please everyone. To tell you the truth, I've done that before. Which loads of effort. It can happen, just not all the time. I also hate last minute effects. If you want me to do something, you have to let me know before hand. I hate doing it all with the littlest time ever. I will still do it, most of the time, but yeah, I get cranky after that.


14. What do you crave for currently?

I'm craving for a lot of things now. MY sister and mother's presence as a start. I want my father here too, so that, with my brother and all, we can celebrate Christmas as a family. I want to lay my hands on the piano now, and play it again. I haven't touched it in awhile, and I just want to do what I think I can do. I'm craving for pizza. Good pizza. I want potato chips in salt and vinegar flavour. I want my sister to email me now, so that I know that my mum and her are fine.


15. What feature/quirks do you find totally sexy on a guy/girl?

How muscular he looks and how much his eyes glitter. How fair he is and how smooth the hair. The height and the built. Everything, practically. I judge by the way he is on the inside, not on the outside. Because outside appearances is not as important as how loving his heart is.


16. Describe the person who tagged you in 7 words.

Esther Khoo is my captain ball buddy.

17.What have you done to yourself to make yourself happy?

Shopping. Well, that really is courtesy of my aunt. I took dance class when I came to Canada. Now, that is my choice. I have also gotten myself a outrages amount of clothes. I did a hamper run, to give out food for the poor. I helped my aunt and cousins wrap their gifts (:


18. What will you become in another 10 years to come?

I'll be 24 by then. I guess I should be done with my studies and off to find work. Who knows what I will become? A teacher? Maybe a writer, like I wanted. Probably I'll have my own business and sell my homemade cookies. You don't know. I don't either. Maybe I'll be dead by then.

19. Whats your guilty pleasure? (something you usually wouldn't admit out loud)

hmm, I guess it's macking on spoonfuls of ice-cream when I'm sick with soar throat especially. Or when I'm having a cough and crave for something like that.

20. I tag:

YOU.
Jean Anne
Jasmine
Keith
Ivan

No comments: