Thursday, November 13, 2008

Oh, it's freeeezing here. Well, I've been here for a few days already and I quite like the place. It's really clean for one thing and the air is crispy but not so crispy for me. haha. I've only gotten to do a few hings when my aunt and uncle was on leave. We drove around and all and went grocery shopping and shopping for sweaters and all that. A tee cost $5 here and I grabbed quite a few (: Not like you care. haha.



Canada had their Rememberance Day not too long ago. It's a day where they remember the soldier that had fought for them all the way to peace. So, everywhere, in the shopping malls and grocery shops, they have this little poppy pin, you donate a little money and take the poppy pin to wear on your coat. I saw a video on the television where they showed how it was like in the war, dead bodies and all and I nearly cried. The background music suited the video so well, it was a good one. Anyway, I got myself one of those poppies. Peer pressure, everyone had it on, I wanted one too ! haha.

Everyone knows that my two-month plan when I come here was to get into my cousins school to see what it's like to school there. Well, too bad for me. The school had new policies, about security or something so it's a no-go for me. I don't know what to do for two months now. Watch the dog, perhaps?

No comments: