Monday, November 17, 2008

I know that I was such a fool, but I can't live without you

It finally snowed ! haha. So jakoon, I know. But I haven't seen it snow before, so, whatever. It's really beautiful, out there. All white, where the cars aren't there, that is. After the cars run on the snow, it's all black chunks. I don't have pictures, because my awesome brother used up the battery and didn't bring it along when we went out. But, all you have to do is take a look at those postcards things. It looks exactly like those pictures. Or if you go to a electronic shop where they sell those televisions and they show all those scenery things. It's something like that and really beautiful. It's just cold, for one thing.
Since it's Sunday today, I went to church. And since my aunts and uncles are Catholics, we went to a Catholic church. And since my brother and me come from a different group of Christians, we weren't exactly familiar with the things they did. We didn't know the hymns they sang and some of the order of service were different. Basically, I'm just happy I got to worship in my own heart. God's everywhere anyway. Also, I noticed that the crowd in church wasn't that big. Not like mine, where over a hundred people come to church every Sunday. Here, it's less than a hundred. What more, I hear all these countries have one of the biggest populations of Christians (I think?).
Overall, I'm having fun. Though I'll be missing two of my biggest end year events every year. Girls' Camp and Vacation Bible School. I'll miss it all. Vacation Bible School is up this week and if I were there, I would join the music team, dancing away. I don't mind this different experience. But I can't help missing these activities.
I told my mum that I got a new boyfriend. He's bald, black and has tattoos. He's so handsome bla bla bla. She wanted to get me the next flight home. haha. I don't, obviously.
And and, I got a pair of trainers ! Pink and black, trainers are so hard to find in my size back in Malaysia. Yay meee !

No comments: