Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I got over you

1. What is your CCA?
* I honestly do not know what CCA is.

2.Would you fall in love with a guy older than you?
* I'll fall in love with any guy that's meant for me, I don't see age.
At least I think I don't look at the age.

3. Do you enjoy going to school?
* I hate school.

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
* Shop? And make myself busy.

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
* Anyone that's meant for me.

6. Which is more blessed? Loving someone or being loved?
* Both. It's gotta be two ways if you want love in the picture.

7. List out your favourite bandeeeaaa...
* I don't know.

8. If the person you like is secretly attached, what would you do?
* sings, I fake a smile so he won't see.

9. Is there anything that has made you extremely happy?
* Yes, of course ! There are plenty, really (:

10. What makes you angry?
* Things that don't go the way I planned it to. Most people don't know that because, well, I can hide it up. When impatient people bug me, it makes me pissed off too and what more, I'm not all that patient either.

11. How would you see yourself in 10 years time?
* I'll be 24 and living my life? I don't know, my future really is walking down the red carpet doing the queen wave. HAHA ! Yeah right.

12. Who is currently most important people to you? Family? Friends?
* grammar mistake in the question !
Family, definitely. They top everything else.

13. What is the most important thing in your life? Being happy always?
* Nope, not really. If you're just happy in life, there's no life there. Life is like a storybook, it's gotta have up's and down's and adventures. Being happy always, you'll get bored of it in no time.

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
* Married but poor. I have love and well, poor does not exactly mean money-less, just you know, not much of money. I'll have love and food, hopefully, and I guess I'll be happy (:

15. Would you give all in a relationship?
* No, I won't share my space with him. hahaha. It depends.

16. If you fall in love with 2 people simultaneously, who would you pick?
* I have a feeling I did this tag before.

17. Would you forgive & forget no matter how horrible a thing that someone has done to you?
* I'll try and someday, I think I will. No, I'm pretty sure I will.

18. What do you want to tell the person you love?
* You need strong hands to carry my shopping bags, so go workout.

19.What is the one thing you regretted most in your life?
* I definitely did this tag before.

20. You have only 1 more day to live, would you confess to the one you love ?
* I'll do what I do best. I'll write him a note and tell him everything. I think.

No comments: