Tuesday, November 25, 2008

get back

Oh, yay ! I can upload pictures now (: Only a few, though. I don't have the rest.
Anyway, we celebrated Ashley's birthday recently. She's such a doll.

The cake looks bigger than her. hahaha.


And it's honestly the most darling cake I've ever seen !

The house was at the farm house area. So the view, it was amazing !

And it was a long day that day. The party started at 11 am but we thought it started at 12 pm. The family was planning to leave at 11.30 am for the party. But it was fine, the microwave had a problem so we weren't late for food !

That night, I celebrated Christmas. haha, no, I didn't. I just attended a Christmas party with my aunt and uncle. It was a company's dinner and they had cute door gifts that sat on the table. So much of a door gift. Anyway. Meet my date.

No, nothing is going on between us. Shaunna's really nice.

Actually, I don't have much to post. I make it sound like this is a major big update. It's not.

But but, look !

I painted my nails (: And I didn't buy that many colours, neither does my aunt own that many colours. Instead, I was being 'Asian' like everyone says. I went to a make-up shop, I think it was called Sephora and used the testers. It was fun. Actually, I was with another Asian girl, Audrey. And we went around the stand painting our nails. I love the purple one, especially. haha.

I've been acting VERY Asian since I came here. It honestly is, my everyday thing, isn't it? Like, when you go to a restaurant and they provide you a huge bowl of sweets by the counter, you don't take ONE sweet, you grab a few. That's what I did. I took three. And my friends, they happen to be Asians too, they started teasing me.

Like, one of them went,

" You are soooo Asian ! "

And I'm thinking, " Hey, you're one too ! "

The other one said,

" You don't need to go shopping for Halloween sweets anymore. "

And I'm thinking again, " Three miserable sweets ain't Halloween. "

So, I guess, I AM really Asian. Poor me, getting laughed at ): But it was funny. Kristine and Joanne, they're nice people (: I'll get them back some day, I just don't know when.