Friday, November 28, 2008

all that I was meant to be


Have you watched Sweeney Todd? I have, just a little. Not the whole show, not even half, I think. But I want to finish the show. It features Johnny Depp, the ugliest person on earth and I don't know how so many people can like him. Anyway. This show is a musical, so it's like, Grease, High School Musical and Hairspray. Basically, you already know what to expect through the scenes of the show. Songs, songs and more songs.

And like this young gentleman, whom I thought was a girl, specifically, Keira Knightlely. Well, maybe it was like the ' all the mind ' thing, since when you say ' Johnny Depp ', I think ' Orlando Bloom ' and ' Keira Knightley ". You get the picture, don't you? So, this guy had a solo. He sang this song called Joanna. And it was like,

I feel you, Joanna,
I'll steal you,
Babble babble babble.



Needless to say, the song has been inside my head ever since I saw that show last week. Thanks a bundle to you, Joanne, for singing during the show. It's like such a lame song but it's stuck in my head.

So one day, when I get the chance, I'll be watching that show again. It was really good, the first quarter of it was good, anyway.

Oh, the show is about a barber, anyway. That's all I know.

No comments: