Tuesday, October 21, 2008

whisper words of wisdom, let it be

I can't believe exam's are in a week. I don't think I'm ready. Are you? I don't know. bleh.

I can't believe I'll be leaving for Canada after that. In a week's time. I'm not ready either. I haven't packed. And I'll be leaving my sister and my mother and my auntie at home. I can't leave my sister at home. What if I go there, and they give me a room by myself, all in the dark? I can't sleep. I need my sister.

I can't believe I'll be able to go to school in Canada. That's gonna be fun. I think. But it sounds fun, it seems fun too.

I can't believe I'll be thrown in the snow, all cold and freezing and so threatening to my fingers. What if they drop off? Because it's too cold? I can't stand cold. Oh no.

I don't know what else I can't believe. I know I can believe that my uncle scared my friend at the mall. He's too much.

No comments: