Tuesday, October 14, 2008

pictures of you, pictures of me

I finally got something to blog about ! heheh. So, I went for a wedding last Saturday. It's the wedding where I was looking for a dress for and asking all my girlfriends where to get a nice one. The theme was pink, and of course, I loved it. With the roses and all (:

Yes, yes. I was the usher. Such honour, you know.

He's my god-father. He used to carry me in a basket when I was younger. heheh. He calls the three of us the buy 1 free 2 method.

Oh, this was the dinner. And and, we met Ching at the wedding ! She happened to be the groom's cousin. My family came on the bride's side so we don't really know the groom. haha. When people asked us if we knew each other, we said we did and we went to the same school too. They're answers were similar, "Small world, huh?"


Coming to think about it, Ching was actually my pet sister when I was in Standard 5, I think.

I was being the lamp post ! He's my god-brother and she's the girlfriend and I jumped into the picture last minute !

Oh oh. See little Arianna ! She's so cute, right? When she was younger, she'll let anyone carry her. I gave her that rose and she started posing with it. Adorable (:

Can you believe it? I have another wedding to go to ! I was exhausted that day. Here comes another one.


On Sunday, the Footstool Players had an act in our church. I'll give it two thumbs up.


And this, is my second god-brother. Tall, I know. Waaay tall. I seriously have to look up to talk to him. We took te picture cause of the colour of our shirts anyway (:


I was asked to post this |: The little baby has this a sister and a brother who had a fight in Sunday School class while I was teaching them a scene in a play. haih.

Honestly, I can't wait for the next time I take pictures (:

I went shopping with my mum yesterday. She was not working and she asked me to follow her out and we ended up in One Utama. haha. We shopped without everyone else, just two of us. And, the mall was like so empty ! I can't believe it, it felt weird. So, I tried on 2 pairs of shoes from Aldo and fell in love with them. It was gorgeous, comfy and expensive. The white heels were RM 300+ and the ballet flats were RM 200+. I wish I didn't go there to try on the shoe. I should have taken a picture too !

Azfar and Keith says all girls loves shoes. I don't think so.

I bought 4 new tops /: How guilty, I think I might spend even more in Canada. That doesn't sound very good.


I didn't post this picture when I went shopping with Jee Leng. I love that dress I tried on. We were in Dorothy Perkins and those dresses were on 70% discount ! I wanted to buy that dress, but there were lipstick stains and the thread ran in some places ): I went to check if it was still there yesterday, it was gone.

So, the finals are coming up and I'm cramming everything I can. Doesn't mean I can't blog, okay? hmph. I guess everybody's doing the same thin, studying and finishing Geography projects (or for some, haven't even started). Anyway, I can't wait until exams are over and then I'll be off to Canada ! I know I'm a little over-excited, but...

1 comment:

SJ Prom '09 said...

omg serena was the usher ! hahahha. my mum was the usher for a wedding and she get to meet the agung's mother. i didn't even know her. ahahah. sorry i'm like commenting all you posts cause i just got to use the computer. i've been studying and going out with my family during the pmr holiday. i'm scared about exaaaaam.