Thursday, October 9, 2008

move along, just to make it through

Did you know that flip-flops are bad for your feet? *gasps* I didn't.

Taken from Seventeen Magazine, September 2008 issue.


you always wear flip-flops
You know how you have to scrunch your toes to keep them on? Walking that way can over stress the muscles in your feet and legs, causing pain and permanently crooked hammertoes ! As if that's not enough, flimsy thongs also lack arch support, which can lead to puffy, swollen feet and achy heels.


Pain? What pain?



I happen to love flip-flops, not to mention, wear them everywhere I go. I go shopping with flip-flops, because my heel hurts wearing shoes, plus if you do wear shoes, it'll be hard to try on other shoes in shops.
I wear flip-flops practically everywhere I go. Except church, of course. And I haven't put my feet into my trainers since, March? Oh wait, I wore them this morning, for the first time since, March.
But still. Flip-flops can't be bad. They're so innocent, those lovely things ! I bet wearing heels are worse. We should all walk bear footed.
Banana Peel flip-flops ! They're the lightest things I've ever worn. I got them for my birthday from Michy (: It's not orange, it's pink. That's a picture from the internet.

I still love flip-flops ):

Give me something good to wear, then, if flip-flops are so bad. And that footwear should be as comfy as flip-flops.


Can you find anything like that?

I don't think so.

No comments: