Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Tagged by the same person.

RULE #1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
RULE #2 Tag 5 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continue this game by sending it to other people.




1.Do you have secrets?
Everyone has secrets. And I guess I'm part of that everyone.

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
To become a gymnast? HAHA. Big joke.

3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
MINE ! I've never kicked my own butt before. It's not easy...

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
I would satisfy myself with what I WANT, then I'll use some for what I NEED. Later on, I'll take violin lessons. The change? I'll go to college and learn languages (:

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
If he is a true best friend and all, no. I guess not. Because being best friends and being a boyfriend is two different people.

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
I say BOTH (: But loving someone will come first. Sometimes, you can just love a stranger because the way you look at him. At that time, he/she doesn't even know you exist. You won't be love then, right?

7. If you had 5 wishes what would it be?
ooh. I like this.
First of all, I would want to be able to do math properly.
Then, I want to own a violin and at the same time know how to play it professionally. That's ONE wish, not two.
I also want to speak at about 6 different languages. You can count in Chinese.
I too, want to run like a professional athlete (: haha. Another big joke. but, I'm making wishes. Everything is possible.
Lastly, I would tell whoever or whatever thats giving me 5 wishes to give me wishes that lasts for a lifetime. Easier still, fairy god-parents (: heh.

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
*sings* Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it beeeeeeee........

9. Is there anything that has made you extremely happy?
Watermelon and cameras ! [:

10. What takes you down the fastest?
A great big push on my head.

11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
I'm 14, 10 years would be..... 24. I know, my math is lousy. So, I'll would see myself by looking in front of a mirror !!!

12. Who is currently the most important people to you?
God, my family and my peeps.

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
Married but poor. Money can't buy happiness they say, so I believe that PARTLY. It's better to have love than wealth. Anyway, I believe God will provide for me (:

16. Would you give all in a relationship?
Everyone says they do give everything in a relationship. I will, when I have reached a certain stage and when I know I can trust this guy fully. If I don't trust him completely, then there's boundaries.

17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
I would pick the one on the right side. What kind of question is this? Of course I'll pick the one that I love more. Unless I love them both equally, then I will leave them or something. HAHA. I don't know !

18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
I will forgive, maybe not forget. Sometimes, things do stick in your memory. I remember them but I don't talk about those mistakes. I'll keep it inside and try to put it away.

19.Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
I don't know la. yeeshh.

20.Tagging:
Jasmine
Michy
Rachel Ho
Mandy
Vicki

No comments: