Friday, June 20, 2008

Nik Nur Hanisah Hanum Fathi binti Nik Khairuddin Fathi

Wokay (: It was anis's birthday yesterday ! Yayy ! hahaha.











HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANIS !!!


* hits your ass *






Well, I knew her since I was in standard 3. Which is about 6 years. I remember when she came into the class on the first day of school and all of us were like "new girl, new girl !" haha. She had two ponytails, I don't know how I remembered that. She loved singing and was a huge fan of Avril Lavinge. haha. I remember we used to sing 'Complicated' and 'Skater Boy' in class. And she was the girl with this superly long name. haha. Yea, we were rocking good friends. But now, she's my best friend !




I love you, dear. And I'll be there for you just like how you were always there for me (:




Sorry dear. The picture of you and me doesn't look that nice. Well, I don't look that nice ! hahaha.

Aku cinta padamu !!!



No comments: