Saturday, June 21, 2008

laadeedum

I was actually planning to write about the storm, but everyone's done that :/ Go to any of my linkies for the full story. haha. Basically, it was a scary experience. Something I won't want to go through again. Imagine, full blasts wind, pieces of zinc flying around, trees falling, roofs cracking. The wind was really strong, it blew a table away. It even blew the roof away. But thank God, everyone was okay, no one hurt (: Thanks Aisyah, for the Oreo's :D

Today was a good day. I went for lunch with my uncle, aunt, cousins and grandparents. Buffet lunch. yum yum. No more food for me for a week. I'm stuffed. But it was worth it. Really good food and good spread. Well, my sis, bro and me were suppose to head off for Youth at about 3.30 pm. But I saw this heavy rain through the window of the restraunt, and I told my mum that we're gonna stay in Pyramid until the rain stops. We got to church late for youth and I decided not to go. Only my bro went there. My sis and I followed my mum to walk around and collect something from a mall. They had a nice bookshop there (: haha. And we bought cute ghost plates. HAHA.

And tomorrow, I can predict ! It's gonna be a long day. Church in the morning, and I'm not coming back 'till about 10 at night. Tomorrow night : A.D. Musical. Come see it ! Check out older post for details. So yeah. My mum will be cooking in church so either I crash at someone's home, go shopping or cook. Then back to school on Moday ( hip hip no hooray ).

That's going to be my weekend. And one line about Monday. haha.

No comments: