Tuesday, March 1, 2011

what if I told you

Hello sister.
Do you remember this?
I bought it for you for your birthday, back when you were crazy about stars.

I remember seeing it in the shop months before your birthday and I saw the stars and I really wanted to get it for you. I actually saved my money, RM15.90 to buy this for you. How great of a sister am I? Hahah. You wore it after I gave it to you and one day, it broke. It probably made me sad to see it broken than it did for you, hahah. Anyway, it was an easy fix kinda thing, and because the money for it came out of my own pocket, I fixed it up for you. I remember buying it for you in Summit, in whatever department store that used to be there, and I was with Aunty Lilia. It was probably one of the moments that made me really happy, after I purchased it (:
Remember going to Malacca ALL the time and every single visit there (or anywhere for that matter), you would buy me something small. Like, paper dolls, which you would play with me, naming the doll, changing the outfit, the hair, laughing at their undergarments. Abandoning my Barbie dolls then. Hahah.
Can't wait for you to be back, big sister !

1 comment:

May. said...

babi. u chun pro. :D i lap u berry mush. <3