Sunday, February 13, 2011

pretty pretty please

This is Jean.
And this is a hate post about her.

There are no reasons for me to not hate her. We met back in 2005, I think, at a funeral parlour of all places. She talked so much that day and made us all laugh at a wake service, how inappropriate.
We became friends after that. Our dad's were best friends back in high school and we pretty much think it's our job to continue that.uhm.legacy.

She's so skinny. SO SKINNY. Like, model skinny. And she's pretty. On the outside and in the inside. She has a heart so caring, I always feel better after listening to her.
She's not just skinny and pretty and wonderful, she's smart and talented too. Like, straight A student. Head prefect. THIS close to being the editor of her school magazine, but the teacher's said she won't be able to handle the load of work. I personally think she can. We are women. We can multi task. Jean is even better. Superwoman. She can do almost everything. I hate you, Heng Jean Anne.
You can draw, you can write, you can do debates, you've won multiple awards, you're skinny ohgosh, you're SO skinny and. You can play the guitar and piano and heck, you can play the piano really well. And sing Never Alone to me, and sing whatever you feel like singing to me when I'm crying because it makes me feel better.

YEAH.

This is suppose to be a hate post. Hahahah.

I hate you because you have three pairs of Converse. But they aren't as awesome as the one pair that I have.

The last time I saw Jean, she gave me her regular school name tag, the one's you sew onto your uniform. Then she showed me her new name tag, the HEAD PREFECT HENG JEAN ANNE name tag and said, "I don't need that one anymore hehehehehehehe." Show off. hahah.

I forgot to mention your amazing photography skills. So really, who wouldn't be jealous?

Heng Jean Anne is halfway to being perfect. YEAH.

I hate you. Let's meet up soon, please? I miss you !

2 comments:

jean said...

<3 www.disparategaffe.blogspot.com

Krystal Voon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.