Friday, February 4, 2011

bow chika wow wow

Day 5: Six songs that you’re addicted to.
Right now, or am always addicted to?

1. Butterfly Fly Away - Miley Cyrus lash Hannah Montana?

2. Collide - Howie Day. I think this is one of the songs that I listened to five times in a row at one go.

3. White Horse - Taylor Swift. I first heard the song when she sang it at the 2008 AMA's. I've been addicted to this song ever since. Yay me.

4. Droplets - Colbie Caillat and Jason Reeves. Don't listen to their studio version. Listen to the live acoustic one.

5. Forever And Almost Always - Kate Voegele. So. Beautiful. Actually. I'm addicted to all of Kate Voegele's songs.

6. Never Alone - Jim Brickman and Lady Antebellum. Thank you, Heng Jean Anne.

2 comments:

jean said...

and the first time you ever heard that song was when i sang it to you at the piano. :) why are we so awesome?

serena (: said...

because we just are. one day when the stars have fallen from the sky, I will learn how to play that song on the guitar.