Saturday, January 15, 2011

when I used to know you so well

I hate 'life is like a...' quotes.
or whatever you call it.
It's starting to get lame and on my nerves.

Do you have a plain white top?
I have two.
One of them, my mummy is going to throw it out if I continue to wear it everyday.
and I'm not talking about school uniforms.

I love the white top that I wear almost everyday.
I actually wish I could wear it everyday.

Do inspiring quotes really help you through the day?
Because inspiring quotes seems so cliche to me.
So they probably won't work.
For me.
Something.

You can never find something when you want it.
But when you don't, it's always there.
How frustrating.

Would you stay in your mum's house with your family,
let her take care of your two sons,
and then one day, you decide to move out and I don't know.
You don't have money maybe?
Would you steal her money AND jewelry and leave without saying a word to your mummy?
I wouldn't.
I would NEVER.
How could you?
Can you imagine, carrying a life inside you for nine months,
spending the rest of your life raising that life, that beautiful thing,
probably one thing that could make you smile even if it's a bad day.
Next thing you know, you're all alone.
I would feel betrayed.
Like how you would if your mummy decides to leave you all alone and never come back.
With no reason. And without even telling you.

Street Dance is now out on DVD.
VCD?
I'm going to get it.
It's SO GOOD, I have to.
Somehow.

School sucks.

Do you know how frustrating it is to wait for your hair to grow longer?
It's taking too long.

What colour should I wear for prom?

No comments: