Wednesday, January 26, 2011

hold you in my heart forever

Dear Daddy,

I don't know what else to say. Everything's been going by too fast, and the last time I spent time with you is almost a fuzzy memory. I wish you were here, so that my 'Good Mornings' to mummy wouldn't sound so lonely, so that the dinner table would have more people around it, so that there would be much more laughter. So that there will be much more of you, your smile, your BOOMING laughter, everything.

And since it's your birthday, we would've gone out last weekend or this weekend to celebrate, to some fancy restaurant of your choice. Then the three of us will tell you that we're paying for dinner blablabla but when the bill comes, you'll say something like, there's discount if you use this credit card or extra points with this card and I bet we've never ever treated you to dinner before. Then, hahah, like cheahcheah said, you'll blow off the candles form your boring chocolate cake.
We did get you an apple cake thing once, remember?
I'll make cheesecake for you this year, if you want. Hahahah.

You were a joy to everyone, daddy. And I wish you had more years to make many many more people happy. I know you're watching each and everyone of us right now and we'll go and celebrate your birthday this weekend, daddy. Buy a cake and we'll blow off the candles for you.
Just let me know what flavour of a cake you want yeah? (:

I miss you and I love.

Happy Birthday, daddy !


Love,
Serena.

No comments: