Wednesday, November 10, 2010

solid ground

Mummyyyy !

My mummy is the best in the world because she would sleep with me while I'm having food poisoning and through out the night watch me running in and out of the toilet. YEAH.
She would get me anything I want in order for me to get better.
She would tell her boss that her problematic child at home needs to see the doctor AGAIN, so therefore, she needs to leave early. AGAIN.

I woke up today, called her and said I want to drink watermelon juice so she promised she would buy a watermelon for me when she comes home. YAY ! Because I had a dream last night about wonderful watermelon juice. And coconut juice. Chilled watermelon and coconut juice. yumm.

My stomach keeps churning and churning and churning and I crave for 100 Plus, so I pour myself a big mug of 100 Plus and it only makes the churning worse ):
So now I have to drink Chinese blablabla something that my mummy says doesn't taste good but I have to drink it anyway. Because I'm a Chinese. and well, Chinese medication is suppose to cure everything, aren't they?

Can't wait for my watermelon juice !

No comments: