Sunday, September 5, 2010

one of the things that I want to say just aren't coming out right

Meet Polly.
Or at least I think she was called Polly. I can't remember. But when I saw her, I thought POLLY.
I don't feel like changing her name anyway.

Polly is by far, the oldest doll I've ever had :D
My mummy dug it out the other day.

I love Polly.

She's the only one that can make me smile while I'm crying.
She makes everything feel better, even if things aren't good.

I'll never ever throw Polly out.
Promise.

Her smile is infectious.
I know that it's a sew-on smiley, but hey.
It's waaay better than Mariah Carey's million dollar smile.

I absolutely adore Polly.

Today, I brought her out for dinner, carried her into the shop,
sat her down on the chair next to me.
She was happy, you could tell.

Polly is now the love of my life,
the most important thing ever. EVER.

No comments: