Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I forgot to say out loud, how beautiful you really are

I don't even know what to say.

It's like mixed emotions. Somewhere inside I'm happy you get to go somewhere else, to finally continue your studies. Another part is sad, but there's a part that's pulling me down from the pit of my stomach, making tears fill my eyes.

Heck, I'm going to miss you. And like you didn't know that.

So this is probably just a repeat of what I already wrote to you in that letter.

All my life, I've never slept alone. Maybe once or twice, the most probably two weeks. And during that two weeks, I'll either run to Mummy's room or make Aunty Lilia sleep with me. Well, you're gone now, and I still have the option of snuggling in with Mummy, but really. It doesn't feel the same.

I want to play the "There's a robber coming, stick together !" game with you again.
I want to hear you say "WYP GAD WCD !"
I want to recall all our fun times, laugh so much we cry and tell people lame jokes.
I want to get mad at you for barging into the room and running into the bathroom before I can.
I want to hear you complain about how I read books so slowly and that you've already read 5000 books and I'm still on the same one.
I still want to be the famous Lim sisters in Girls' Camp together.
I still want to share the room with you, no matter how much I complain on wanting to have my own room.
I still want to go shopping with you, picking out the prettiest things and making fun of people while people-watching.
I still want to pay gazillion bucks to watch a chick flick with you and cry together because no one else would do that with us.
I still want you to come home with a King William Chocolate flavoured Boost drink just for me.
I still want to fight, shout and go all emo at each other.
I still want to camwhore and make Mummy go mad watching us do all that.

I still have this long list of things I want to do with you.

Maybe I'm being over-dramatic, but 2 years without you, I just don't know what I'll do.

But I guess we all don't have to worry much (except Mummy, that's different *paranoid*). Everything is going to work out fine for you, we're all so proud of you. Yeah, we're sad, it feels like the numbers in this house is just decreasing everyday. But hey, it's all for something better, right?

It's going to be two long years, I still don't know what to do but I'm sure things will turn out to be absolutely fine.

I loving yous, sistas !


No comments: