Saturday, July 3, 2010

so take a good look at my face, you'll see my smile looks out of place

When the message came in saying : Do remember to study for the quiz this weekend !, I panicked. I tried to think it over, maybe I missed something out in class, or I was just plainly not paying attention to the teacher. So I checked the back of my notebook, where I write all the important things my teacher says and it said that of the something of August, I'll be sitting for my quiz, and I'm sitting for a different one as I have no partner.

You see, they have this Bible Knowledge quiz every year, and since it's one of the subjects I'm taking, and my teacher is a big supporter of the organizer, I obviously have to sit for this quiz. Yay me. The thing about this quiz is that you have to get a partner from the same school to enter. If you don't have a partner, you'll have to sit for something called BK 10. That's me.

So anyway, I called my teacher up the next day, because I was still in panic zone. She was glad (I think) that I called because she needed to tell someone all this information about the quiz to pass it on to the students. Serena for the win over here, I totally saved her and the students. Well, when I finally could, I asked her if I'm to go for the quiz too this weekend and she said yes.

Bright and early I was up this morning and all week I just panicked and panicked and worried and I even skipped school to study for this thing ! I arrived at the school, with neatly ironed school uniform and NEW SHOES and pretty much confident. I walked right to the hall and I want to cut the story short here, but oh, I just have to tell you all this.

I went to register, and the lady couldn't find my name, blablabla, I told her I was taking BK 10 because I knew it was two different things, and she said, "Yeah, yeah, don't worry, you're in the right place ! " *BIG SMILE* They gave me a code and told me to find a desk with no stickers on it, so in I went to the hall and I don't know what she wanted me to do, probably walk around and check all the tables to see if there were stickers or not. Goodness.

Lucky me, I found a friend, who happened to be one of the organizers I think. So I told her I needed a table and she couldn't find one and she dragged in this lady who asked me what was wrong and why didn't I have a code for my school. Like I'm suppose to know. Okay, long story short here, I told her I'm sitting for BK 10 and she told me that I'm only to sit for the quiz NEXT MONTH.

And this was the W T H moment, but because I don’t swear on my blog, I’m striking that out now.

I totally forgive my teacher, because she is old and sick, and when I was talking to her, she was probably just thinking about this big quiz thing that she said yes to every thing I asked.

W T H !

I actually sat down for a minute and tried to think, maybe I'm to learn something from here, but I didn't get anything out of it.

This is a really a great way to start off your day, really ! And a Saturday even. Seriously? I need a break.

2 comments:

MandyChok said...

Maaaan,where did your chatbox go?
Just wanted to tell you that,i still love reading your blog as much after quite sometime since i last visited it(:

serena (: said...

HEEYY GIRRRL !

I removed the chatbox, it looked too sad because no one was commenting ): HAHA.

I just happened to drop by your blog the other day too, and I don't usually sit and read blogs, but I like !

I miss ya, dears <3