Wednesday, February 17, 2010

believin'

Horror, anyone?

Honestly, I don't get why Chinese have different calendars. I think the world would do just fine with one calendar and one day for everyone to celebrate the new year. But then, I don't care because we get holidays ! yay yay yay yay yay (:

Welcome home, brother !

I don't think I am enjoying the subjects given to me in the Science stream. It's so, I don't know. Scientific and full of numbers? I am committing suicide by picking the Science stream.

Meet Uncle Wes.
If you like his shorts, he bought it from Reject Shop for RM 30.

He loves his shorts.

On t he first day of my Physics class in school, the teacher chased me out of the class for talking to a friend while he was complaining that the government don't pay him enough for teaching. Today, I saw the teacher shopping. I would've gone to say hi, if he was a sensible teacher.

I'm now going to die in a 7 hour tuition class.

No comments: