Friday, January 1, 2010

if I wrote

My New Year's Resolutions.


1. Help with household work.

2. Be good in school, no more demerits.

3. Learn to stop doodling in class.

4. Learn to stop talking in class.

5. Try to only use the computer during the weekends.

f. Always make sure I'm all tidied up, i.e. combing my hair, before heading to school.

g. Try to be up early.

h. Don't follow all above resolutions, or maybe do the opposite of all the resolutions above. . (check ! )

i. Follow all resolutions below.

j. Be a bum.

k. Try to drop-out of school.

l. Buy new shoes.

m. Buy new clothes.

n. Buy new everything.

o. Buy everything in the world.

p. Learn to count until 10. I only know how to count till five hence, I have to use alphabets after the number five. But then, I don't even know if M or N comes first after L.

q. Try to keep my absolutely lovely (but hard to take care of) short hair until the end of the year.

r. Play Roiworld every time I'm online because it's cool.

s. Be Serena.


No comments: