Monday, November 9, 2009

the best day

Dear Aldo bag baby,

I'm sorry for blaming you for making all those beep beep beep sound whenever I walked through the shop scanners. It was actually Mexx purse, but all the security guards pointed their fingers at you and I thought they should know. But then, I changed you fr another bag and I realized, the sounds are still there. When Mr Smart Security Guard checked, making a scene for the whole shop to watch, I found out it was Mexx purse.

Mind you, the security guard and sales person got me to do the most embarrassing things ever. Like, walk out the shop and then back into the shop, just to see if the scanner goes off. Then when it does, the sales lady says really loud, "HAVE YOU GOT COSMETICS IN YOUR BAG?" By this time, everyone was watching us.

So I replied a nice "no", and she makes me open my bag and the security guards looks about and the lady goes on shouting,
"HAVE YOU GOT COSMETICS IN YOUR BAG?". In the end, they took my purse, because the security guard was smart. Then, he put my purse out of the shop and pull it back in and everyone was looking for drama. The scanner went beep beep beep and we all found out what was the problem. I kinda expected the whole shop to break into an applause.

In a way, the security guard saved me from embarrassment for the rest of my shopping days, but put me in
embarrassment today.

I love you my Aldo bag baby.


Love,
Serena.

No comments: