Monday, October 26, 2009

into the night

Just so you know, T, I did this tag and then blogspot decided to be dumb and there was an error. I didn't want to do it again out of frustration but I guess I'm a little bored (: Loves.

1. I’ve come to realize that my hair:
is the most beautiful thing ever.

2. I’ve come to realize that when I talk:
everyone wants to roll their eyes because I talk too much.

4. I’ve come to realize that all I really need:
is my storybook and Cake Mania.

5. I’ve come to realize that I’ve lost:
my life because I didn't watch Hannah Montana yesterday. Shucks.

6. I’ve come to realize that I hate it when:
my mum gives me a whack for no reason because it hurts and then suddenly, my skin turns red. It's child abuse. HAHA.

7. I’ve come to realize that if I’m drunk:
my mum would whack me with a reason. And I reckon that's not the only thing she'll do.

8. I’ve come to realize that money:
smells awfully weird.

9. I’ve come to realize that when I get old:
I'll have natural white hair, no need any dye.

10. I’ve come to realize that I’ll always be:
the princess (:

11. I’ve come to realize that I have a crush on:
Aldo's Chubb leopard print ballet flats !

12. I’ve come to realize that the last time I cried was:
when I realized I missed Hannah Montana yesterday.
And then I realized that I lost my anklet too ):

13. I’ve come to realize that my cell phone:
what cell phone?

14. I’ve come to realize that when I wake up in the mornings:
actually, I wake up in the afternoon. But don't tell anyone (:

15. I’ve come to realize that before I go to sleep at night I:
think about what I want to do the next day, and I'll think of studying and then I'll realize that I don't have to anymore.

16. I’ve come to realize that right now I am thinking about:
why my sister and I didn't go jogging today. And I was so pumped up.

17. I’ve come to realize that my life:
I don't have a life. Really, I don't.

18. I’ve come to realize that my favorite drink is:
chocolate fattening milkshake, probably.

19. I’ve come to realize that today I will:
try to convince my mum to let me take up the Waltz.

20. I’ve come to realize that tonight I will:
be waiting for Anis to come with Twilight ! HAHA. I'll have something to do tomorrow, then.

21. I’ve come to realize that tomorrow I will:
oh actually, no Twilight tomorrow. I'll be cleaning my room. Suck.

22. I’ve come to realize that I really want to:
go do some shopping, find a job particularly in Aldo with much hope they'll hire me and tell me that I'll get employee's discount.

23. I’ve come to realize that the person who is most likely to repost this is:
Someone. Sheesh. I don't care.

24. I’ve come to realize relationships are:
meant for mature people.

25. I’ve come to realize that love:
is something you need to help you live everyday.

26. I’ve come to realize my best guy friend:
is out jogging. So I'm bored.

27. I’ve come to realize my best girl friends:
are CRAZY people.

28. I’ve come to realize food is:
my biggest sin.

29: I’ve come to realize that this summer:
I wish I were in Canada because I feel like going grocery shopping and supermarkets here sucks, I want to go to Stupidstore !

30. I’ve come to realize heartbreak:
means you're probably dead.

31. I’ve come to realize that the last person I liked:
but I like everyone.

32.I’ve come to realize that my sister:
is one of my best friends. And she's annoying.

33. I’ve come to realize that crying:
always makes someone feel better. I know I do, especially when I laugh so hard that I cry, the after math is waay better than just laughing by itself.

34. I’ve come to realize that death:
doesn't seem to scare me at all.

35. I’ve come to realize that if I’m sick:
I love being sick because you can stay in bed and then you won't eat and loose weight. HAHA.

36. I’ve come to realize when I’m bored:
I'll play Cake Mania, watch TV or read a book. If I'm REALLY bored, I'll take a bath and try to think of what to do next.

No comments: