Sunday, July 19, 2009

coz you, take me the way I am

I don't want a haircut anymore. I decided that I want a change, but just not now. It can wait, I like my long hair (:

Then again, it's so annoying sometimes. I like short hair too.

I am so fickle minded.

I remember in Canada, when my hair would always stick to my face, because of the static, I think. It was absolutely annoying to leave my hair down, so most of the time there, I tied it up and I don't know how other people can let it down and walk around. Maybe their hair ain't as silky as mine, that's why.

All praise to me, every single time.

Sometimes, when I close my eyes, I see funny, ugly, scary faces that freaks me out to the core that I have to open my eyes right away to make sure those faces aren't standing around me. Sometimes, I don't even want to open my eyes because it's just so freaky, like, what if I see the face there? Which, if you think it through, makes it so hard for me to fall asleep
and I have to pray and ask God to take away those freaky images and let me sleep, but because I'm lacked of faith, those images just pop up again. I do fall asleep in the end, if you need to know.

That was random. I'm so crazy. There's school tomorrow oh no.

I carried an ugly handbag on Friday. It's by far, the ugliest bag I have ever sen in my life, I don't know how the teacher could own it. And everyone knows how much I hate that bag. And teacher had to ask me, of all the crazy people in the class, ME to carry her crazily ugly bag. If I don't like you before, I don't like you now. Like, I don't like you even more now.

Sigh.
He's hot, isn't he? He can sing too. And he's got a hot white friend named Noah something, I forgot.


No comments: