Tuesday, June 2, 2009

you have stolen my heart

SECRET # 1
Who was your last Facebook message from?

Winston Teh (: ahahaha. He was trying to figure out who I was and I refused to approve his friend request until he finds out.

SECRET #2
Where was your display picture taken?
Canada ! (:

SECRET # 3
Your relationship status?
single. (:

SECRET # 4
Have you ever lost a close friend?
I guess, in a way, but not a crazy tragic way.

SECRET # 5
Whats your mood right now?
About an hour ago, I was cranky and annoyed. HAHA. Now, I'm just being weird, because I am weird (:

SECRET # 6
Where do you wish you were right now?
Somewhere where shopping can be done.

SECRET # 7
Have a crazy side?
Maybe a little too crazy? Oh wait, overly crazy, I must say.

SECRET # 8
Ever had a near death experience?
Yeah yeah. When my sister kicked me in the butt. Or let's just say, the numerous times she did.

SECRET # 9
Something you do a lot?
Read, but not so much lately.

SECRET # 10
Angry at anyone?
Not angry, no. More like, annoyed.

SECRET # 11
What’s stopping you from going for the person you like?
The prison gate in front of me. haha *inside joke*

SECRET # 12
When was the last time you cried?
You know, that day that I cried.

SECRET # 13
Is there anyone you would do anything for?
No, I think people should do things for me because I'm a princess. HAHA.
Not exactly anything, but to a certain extend, yes.

SECRET # 14
Who or what do you think about when you are falling asleep?
I would think about anything or anyone random of my mind, and then there comes the part where I start to imagine things until I fall asleep (:

SECRET # 15
Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Anisssss (((:

SECRET # 16
What is your favorite song?
It changes from time to time because when I like a song, I'll listen to it until I feel like puking (: haha.

SECRET # 17
What are you doing right now?
I was actually making this cake thing and I think it's the biggest failure ever (next to the marble cake, but hey ! That tasted so good apart from it's disorientated form). It's cooling down now and I hope it tastes fine as well? You can't blame me anyway, I haven't heard, seen or tasted this cake before. hmph.

SECRET # 18
Who do you trust right now?
Myself, of course ! (:

SECRET # 19
Where did you get the shirt you are wearing? Whats it look like?
Mizuno, it's spaghetti strapped white and pink (:

I don't know why they call it spaghetti straps. It sounds weird, don't you think?

SECRET # 20
What are you excited for?
I don't know, Breaking Dawn?

SECRET # 21
Last thing you purchased:
I was about to purchase an uber-nice dress and I don't know how you measure stupidity, but I'm so stupid for not getting it.

SECRET # 22
Describe your life in one word:
awesomepossumupanddownindescribableunpredictabledaybydaybutIloveit.

HAH.

SECRET # 23
Who are you thinking of right now?
More like what - my cake?

SECRET # 24
Where did you last take a trip to?
Tuition, grrr.

SECRET # 25
What are you listening to?
Realize by Colbie Calliat.

SECRET # 26
Who was the last person who gave you a hug/kiss ?
My mum, I guess?

SECRET # 36
Held hands with the opposite sex in the past 6 days?
Nopeee.

Tagging : May Lim Chin Ai.

No comments: