Monday, June 1, 2009

I want it that way

It's been awhile since I've done tags (: ahaha. don't worry, Tasha, I'll do yours soon.

Copy and paste and put your own answers in. The purpose of this is to get to know your friends better and it's so much fun!


1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Nope (: But I was supposed to be name Stephanie and then my parents thought it was too long of a name, so I became Serena ! If you think about it, people would have a shorter mane to call me if I was named Stephanie, like Steph. I can't be called Sere or Rena now, it's weird, no?

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
The last time I yawned, which was about 10 minutes ago.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
I think it looks a little bit messy because it's a tiny bit cursive but everyone compliments my writing (: They say it looks like printing O:

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAL?
Anything's fine by me, because I'm always hungry when I get back from school and absolutely can't wait to have lunch (: Oh, minus the spicy food, please.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
They're gonna be named Liam and Diane. That is, when I DO have kids (:

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
That depends on what kind of other person I'll be (: HAHA. I'm overly crazy and ALWAYS laughing at nonsense. Everyone thinks I'm weird.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Oh, hahaha. YES, definitely.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Oh yeah, I do ! Is that a good thing, or not? Because I heard that people who get their tonsils removed has to eat really soft things, like ice-cream ! haha (:

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?.
Azfar, you said we'll go bungee jumping together one day !

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Oh, I don't know (: hahaha. I used to like Trixies, then there was the Winnie the Pooh Hunny thing. But in the pass years, I've only eaten KokoCrunch. I guess I'm not a cereal person?

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Nope. I guess I'm much too lazy (: But I double-knot them anyway, so that they won't get untied when I'm wearing them.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
I may look overly-obsessed with ice-cream, but I'm not, actually.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Their shoes, probably. HAHA.

15. RED OR PINK?
Pink or red. pffft. They're both awesome.

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I'm impatient, and I don't like impatient people too. I know, it's like taking a tiny piece of wood out of someone's eye when I have a log in mine.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Daddy daddy daddy ):

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
Maybe (: It'll be fun.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Black shorts and I'm bare-footed (:

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Hurt - Christina Aguilera

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Pink pink pink (:

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Mariah Carey's Lucious Pink.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Anis (:

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH
Gymnastics - it is the bomb !

27. HAIR COLOR?
Black with a little of brown when you look at it at a certain angle (:

28. EYE COLOR?
Brown. Did you realize that around the black of your eye, there's an outline of midnight blue? It's so cool.

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Nope (: I have perfect vision, how awesome is that ? No, I take that back. My vision's screwing up ): All for reading Twilight way past bedtime.

30. FAVORITE FOOD
I somehow always hate it when this question pops up.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
hahaha. Scary movies can be a little funny, but I like chick flicks (: Which means, happy endings.

32.LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Romeo and Juliet. It's the weirdest show ever.

33. WHAT COLOR OF SHIRT DO YOU LIKE TO WEAR?
I like pink, but doesn't mean I love wearing pink, even though you DO see me in pink most of the time (and it's only because people like buying me pink clothes). I like wearing blue, because I somehow think that it makes my eyes sparkle, and then I think again, a whole bunch of people has brown eyes and blue does not make their eyes sparkle. Maybe it's all in the mind.

I hate blue anyway.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
I've seen winter (: And I think it's awesome. Summer will be hot hot hot, don't you think? It's like being in Malaysia a year long.

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
This reminds me of Azfar.

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND TO?
Shopping (:

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Football.

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Breaking Dawn and everyone knows what book that s.

WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
This question makes me wonder what a mouse pad is for. Obviously a mouse is on my mouse pad.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Bedtime Stories !

42. FAVOURITE SOUND(S)?
I don't know ?

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Beatles.

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Canada (: Awesome possum place.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Everyone does (:

46 WHERE WHERE WERE U BORN?
In the hospital.

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK
None actually.

48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
What other? haha.

Tagging:
Tasha
Darshee

No comments: