Sunday, June 21, 2009

I have a friend divine, who walks with me, and journeys by my side

Dearest Daddy,

Happy Father's Day, daddy (:
We all miss you.

Imagine, if you were still here, we would go out for fancy lunch, and you won't have to pay a cent. Or, we'll do a normal lunch and go out for fancy dinner. Which ever way, doesn't matter.

But all these years that we had dinner and lunch and birthday dinners together, right now, it feels so different without you. Like there's something missing, because, really, you are missing.

We wish you were here. I wish you were here so bad, so that everything will be normal.


I'm sure that I'm not the only one that thinks about you everyday, dad, and I'm sure your family here too, aren't the only one's that think about you constantly.

I wonder what it's like, to be up there.

But anyway. Back here on earth, we've been learning what life's like without someone you love so much, how things can change without you realizing it, but obviously, I realized it. And so, it's all been a learning process and I still believe that all these things, happened for a reason. Maybe, this is the reason, for us to learn.

Happy Father's Day, daddy (: I love you.

Love,
your daughter.

No comments: