Sunday, April 5, 2009

tell me why

Sweetness?

I miss Mika ): Like lots lots and lots. No one comes into the room in the mornings now and cuddles up with me.

And, I dreamed about Mika. It's a stupid dream, she could talk to me, and she understood everything I said. Mika's a good girl, aren't you Mika?

So by now, everyone should know who Mika is. I have her picture on two of my textbooks, and I purposely picked my Math and History textbook to cover up front. Everyone asks me who she is, and tell me how cute she is. She's my cousin, and she's more than cute. She's the best ever.


Notice the extremely red bathrobe and orange monkey slippers.


I reply to this, Ivan :


Hi Serena,

Well, my mum showed me your email and all I can say is good luck. You won't ever find a dance teacher that will take you, you're too obese and fat and if people see you walking into the studio they won't ever want to sign up for that dance class. If you're wondering why your teacher gave you 15/15, it's because your mum bribed her so you would feel happy.

Oh yeah, I'm giving my laptop away to Sarah, she's such a good cousin - the best ever.

LOVE IVAN.


I don't know, maybe you forgot that I had about a million black mail pictures of you. Since I realize that if I were to write back to you, it's not gonna do anything.

Now, I can get the pleasure of hearing my friends tell me you're gay.

Thanks for the Aldo shoes, anyway (:


No comments: