Friday, March 20, 2009

be thou my vision

You know Jean, this picture looks like it was taken in a studio. Not extremely professional like, but the background practically covers all that. If we were to go to a studio and take a picture, we'll choose a better background, eh?

Oh, and I don't even look good here. Overly fair, I think that's the problem. I also look like I have two different hairstyles, short and long (like those people who just can't decide whether to cut long or short, so they have both. HAHA. They make me laugh so hard). Gosh, Jean. Why this picture? Don't we have nicer pictures together? And you're sitting there showing off your DSLR. You won't let me touch it either ):

Anyway. I was suppose to talk about her, not to her. I don't know the reason of me talking about her, but yeah.

Our parents knew each other longer than we know each other now. In fact, it was because of our parents that we're friends. Somehow, when I think back on it, I wonder why I've only known her for less than 10 years while our father's knew each other during high school days. We met at a funeral. Yeah, I know. Not one of the times you're actually suppose to make friends. But honestly, when we met, Jean Jean.She couldn't stop babbling. I didn't know anything she said that day. But she was amusing. ahaha.

And the next time we met, we were all grown up. We're pretty close, you can say that, even though we hardly see each other. But when we do, we'll talk about everything there is to talk about - school, upcoming projects, clothes, shopping, boys. I don't know about you, Jean, but I don't remember missing out any details of whatever happened every time we meet.

She got admitted into the hospital recently and I can't believe I only got to know about it when she was discharged. She had headaches and was constantly vomiting. I can't believe the doctors let her out of the hospital, just because they couldn't find any cause of the headaches. Jean did multiple scan, but ditto. EVERYONE should read about what happened to her during the MRI scan. Of course I felt sad for her, but gosh, you have to laugh after reading what she did and what she was thinking about.

After being discharged, Jean said her teacher told her that she was skinny but she didn't look fit. She wants to take dance classes with me now (: I found a school, Jean. But I don't know about you traveling all the way down just for an hour class. I think it's worth it but that's up to you (: Jean has size eight and a half feet. I happen to know that because she told me she'll fall while dancing with that size of feet. I told her I'm a size eight and another half wouldn't harm her a bit. Still, there's the fact about how skinny and how fat I am.

You know Jean, you ALWAYS make me laugh. You're amusing in a kind of way that you don't try to be. Which makes everything funnier. You're one awesome friend Jean. Though, I still mean what I said when I told you that I hated you because you are skinny.

Okay, there you go. Your turn to talk about me. AHAHA.

No comments: