Tuesday, January 27, 2009

over my head

It being Chinese New Year, I was off to my grandparents house again. Am I not happy my uncle decided to go for a buffet lunch instead of lunch at my grandparents house? Oh yeah, I'm so happy.

Tonight, we'll be going to my uncle's place for a change because I protested having dinner at my grandparent's. I also bribed my aunt with a cake. I think I'm good.

Even though it's Chinese New Year and all, teachers are still taking this opportunity to give us a stack of homework. They don't excuse we Chinese from this pile of work either. I'm not being racist and if it weren't for this one particular teacher, I wouldn't have posted this too.

We were complaining about the amount of work a certain teacher gave and she merely told us it was Chinese New Year and we had a week off. Some of us said we had visiting to do, no time to even check our school bags. The answer was simple : " Ala, Tahun Baru Cina je la. Kalau Hari Raya tu, cikgu faham la. " ( It's only Chinese New Year, if it were Hari Raya, I would understand. ) . The first thing that came to my mind was, I do not want to do my work. Because of this teacher, because of what she said. I don't think it's fair that this teacher is taking sides. And the story would be much more interesting if you knew her background. Go figure.

On another thought, I think the song 'Fall For You' by Secondhand Serenade is really good for contemporary dance. heh.

Can you believe, I can't find a single dance studio around Subang Jaya area that offers Jazz classes. The closest to Jazz I can get is Funk, and I don't even want to do that.

I'm bored, really.

No comments: