Tuesday, January 13, 2009

the little things

I thought being in a top class would be everything - good teachers and good company. Was I wrong? Yes I was.

If the last class now has the better teachers, like teachers that can actually say a word of English and teaches Math or Science, I want a transfer.

So, I may not have much friends around my class, and to a certain point, I don't really mind. It helps me focus a little bit more. But, sometimes, when you need help, when you need a little perking up, feeling awkward doesn't really help.

But maybe there's a little bit to rejoice for. I got the toughest teacher for my Bahasa Melayu subject. No, of course we won't get sneak peeks in her massively hard papers, but hey - she could be a lot of help. Who knows?

Because of jet-lag, I've been pretty much sleepy all day in school. I brought tea, to see if it'll wake me up. I think it helped a tiny bit, but not really. Then again, who cares?

I felt really left behind in class. We're on second topic for Math, my oh-so-favourite subject. Something tells me that my Math teacher isn't the best and isn't gonna help me at any rate. Yay her. Other than all that, I've got lots of catching up to do.

And since it's the new year, I'm looking around for different activities to take part in all year long. Oh yeah, so it is PMR year, yada yada yada. I don't expect myself to study every single day for this thing. Out of 6 days of studies, I think it's no biggie to give myself 2 days of something different.

Anyway, back to the topic of school. Let's say it was the worse first day of school ever. I took back my results from last year's finals and I found out I dropped tremendously from my mid-year. But I still made it to a better class. Still, I'm not happy with the results ):

So, since I was entirely lost in my class, guess what I was dreaming about?
Canada, together with all my cousins and relatives. Including this favourite cousin of mine (:

Also my very warm friend that accompanies me in bed every morning. And every other day when I'm home alone. I miss Mika ):

Madison and Jadyn, the second generation cousins that I've never ever met before. They're the sweetest ever.

My dance mates - I want to dance in the noisiest class again. I never got to say goodbye to you Joanne ): So here's to you (: We'll watch the whole of Sweeny Todd again one day :D

I've become a massive fan of Canada. Now, isn't that bad since I'm a citizen of Malaysia?

No comments: