Thursday, January 29, 2009

I'll be there for you

Laura Laura Laura. I really really want to be in you class now, because so far, that's the only Jazz class I can find in this whole wide world. Which makes you the best dance teacher around (:

I found out that that awesome coat fits me and looks good on me on the last day I was there. That was frustrating.

Everyone claims that I bought too much clothes while in Canada. I say not. One can never have too many clothes, or even shoes and bags. And since it's holidays and we've all got nothing to do at home, we decided to take a walk in the malls. Just walking, no buying. It works fine with me, the no buying policy. Thing is, they won't even let me see. They drag me away from my favourite store and they leave the store the second we all go in - just so that I'll be out faster. It's not very fun, doing window shopping with them. It kills me.

My mum keeps asking me if I'm done with my homework. After I answer yes, she asks me if I need to study. Before saying no, I think about it. I know I have to study, the thing is, I don't want to. So, I decide to ignore that question by making unrecognizable sounds. It could mean yes, it could mean no. But yeah, instead of studying things like History and Geography, I'm reading a story book (:

So far, it's pretty good. About a girl, who after a Hollywood star passes away, finds out that that star is her mother and bla bla bla. You can imagine the story.

Okay, SAMMY - where are you? I've been waiting all morning since you didn't tell me what time you were coming. I was up so early ! And you're not here yet? Ohmygosh, hurry up.

No comments: