Sunday, January 18, 2009

for you, I will

Ciarra (: She asked her mother where May jie jie and Serena jie jie was. The mum told her that we've gone far away, nearer to her grandmother. She asked her mother to call us through the computer (:

School has been a total drag for me. I've been mounted with this load of homework, most of them from the week I missed out. It's awful, and plus, I'm going through jet-lag, it wakes me up at 4.30 am every morning. I'm drained out by the weekend and I'm looking forward for a little rest when I find out there's replacement classes. I didn't want to go, really. But my mum made a point when she told me that I've already missed a week of school. So, another early morning. And another early morning for church.

Even now, I'm starting my second week of school and I have to catch up on so much. I'm pretty much left behind. My teachers are bugging me for homework from the week before. I wish I was there on the first day of school, so that I wouldn't be left behind.

Then again, I didn't mind being in Canada (:

So while I'm trying to do all these work, I'm thinking about how laid back school is in Canada. How passing up assignments a week late doesn't affect anything. That's so mellow.

And I have to take a big big test. Whoopy. Everyone is coming up to me, asking my age and when they find out it's big exam year, they get so excited and remind me. Like I don't know I'm sitting for PMR this year. One day, I want to answer someone like this,

" I'm taking PMR? Ohmygsh, I didn't know that ! "

I went shopping again ! YAY ! But but, it wasn't shopping for things I want - instead things I need. That doesn't sound interesting anymore, does it? Well, it doesn't to me.

I've officially fallen head over heels for tea (:

My god mum asked me today what I wanted to do after high school. I told her I had at least a year before thinking about all that. Her answer was simple. Time goes by fast. Which got me thinking about what I really wanted to do. All my life, I've always dreamed big about what I wanted to be, just in the end failing to master it all. Everyone knows that I love writing. And some people knows I want to be a writer too. But, maybe there's something else for me, something else that is meant for me, instead of writing. Who knows? I can't decide too fast either.

It's hard, not to have my biggest supporter in life to help me out now.

No comments: