Wednesday, December 3, 2008

so in love with you


See that big smile I have? Well, I can't do that anymore. It's so dry here, my lips are cracked, just spreading out the corners my lips hurts. Every morning, every night, I stand in front of the mirror, I have to brush my teeth, it's not that I'm vain, and I try to smile, but I cringed at the pain. It's crazy. I woke up this morning, and for the second time, I find a spot with dry blood on my lips. Basically, it means that I've stretched my lips too much, causing it to bleed. Of course, I use lip balm, to moisten it all up. Sometime, I guess you just can't depend on it. I want to smile big again.

Can you imagine me in make-up? Well, obviously, people who have seen my do performances have seen me in make-up, but you, people that have never seen me in make-up. Can you imagine? Again, it's so dry here, and also cold, it makes my lips so red. It looks like lipstick. In a very gorgeous shade (: If I do step out in the wind, the cold wind, I'll have red cheeks too ! On web cam, I've been asked a few times if I were wearing make-up. I'm not, obviously. I don't like make-up. Makes your face feel weird.

And all this, it'll just change as I head back home next year, into a climate that never changes. Everyday has a different temperature, and you're never sure if it'll be cold or warm. Of course, there is the news, but it's not all the time that they're 100% right. Living in a country where the climate is the same 24/7, 365 days, it's not easy to settle down somewhere where the climate is always changing.

My point is? My lips are cracking and I want it to stop, as it hurts. I want to smile big again, without any pain. I don't want to look like I'm wearing make-up, even though people say I look nice. I want to be the fair one, like I've always been, not to mention I live under the sun everyday. I'm different when it comes to skin colour (: I want to be me again.

No comments: