Saturday, November 22, 2008

mandy always laugh when I act stupid

When you see this, the first thing you'll do is roll your eyes and think,

" Here she goes again, all Nick Jonas "

Well, something like that, at least.


It just bugs me.
It really does.


When you go to Google image search,
and type in Nick Jonas, you'll find multiple pictures of,

Miley Cyrus
Selena Gomez
Kevin Jonas
Joe Jonas

Seriously, I asked for

Nick Jonas

not these other people.

pfft.

And, I think I have almost all the nice pictures of Nick Jonas here.
Isn't that great?
It's so awesome.

I want their latest, newest album.
It's actually a few months old already.
And it features this song by Nick Jonas,
A Little Bit Longer,
which is also the album title.
But Nick wrote that song song when he was in the hospital
being diagnosed with type 1 diabetes.
hahahaha.
I watch too much Ellen.
And it's a nice song
but downloads sometimes sucks.
So happen that that song sucks when I downloaded it.
No matter the multiple times I download it,
it still isn't good.
So, I want the original one !
And and,
even though I have all their songs from this album,
I want the original one too.
haha.


You can get this in Malaysia, but but
it has this sign at the bottom of the album cover,
a pretty big one, actually.
Big and annoying.
It says,
MALAYSIAN EDITION (flag)
or was it
(flag) MALAYSIAN EDITION
?
Anyway, it's annoying.
And it spoils the front cover.

If I get a chance to buy it,
I will.

Or,
there's another option.

YOU buy it for me !
It's on my Christmas wish list (:

If you happen to know anyone that is gonna buy it for me,
and you wanted to buy it for me,
there's always their first and second album too (:
Where the downloading sucks.


I probably won't get any of it.
hahahahaha.

No comments: