Sunday, November 30, 2008

I'll look after you

Shopping again? No kidding ! I've been shopping shopping and shopping. And it feels wonderful (: Of course it does, you're talking about me, the shopaholic.

I'm the one that beat both my cousins when it came to buying something. Not even an hour since I stepped in the mall, I got myself a bag. A stripey pink bag that I love (: But but, throughout the whole day, I'm just gonna get to the conclusion, I think my cousins bought more clothes than me. Family's craziest shopaholic, beaten. By guys, mind you. BOTH guys. It's unbelievable. But I believe it.

The mall was a three hour drive from Calgary, all the way to Edmonton. Well, it took us two and a half hours because of the smooth traffic. Not because of the way my uncle drove. He did not speed, I think. I was sleeping, I don't know. But hey, it's Canada I'm in, not Malaysia. You actually see cops by the roadside, catching people who speed, and other that do not wear seat belts. Seat belts at the backseat is a must here. I'm so not use to it.

We had an early start today, a very early on for me, I must say. I don't know why, but I could not sleep the night before and I stayed up until three in the morning. I woke up at half past six, it was crazy.

Still, I shopped. And shopped. And shopped. I had fun, really. Right now, I've bought tops, jeans and a bag. I'm missing shoes and I want a pair of Aldo shoes. Because they're really comfy and make me smile when I see the price HERE, in Canada. Not in Malaysia. I cry seeing the price of a pair of Aldo's in Malaysia.

Am I crapping? Oh, I know I am. But I feel happy (: Plus, Christmas is coming up people !


I did not want to post a Christmas tree. So typical Christmas reminder. So yeah (: I'm in the mood for more shopping for presents. And I think I need to get a lot this year. Maybe not, I don't know. I just want my Aldo shoes that my cousin promised me. Aww, I love him. He feeds me iced caps !


No comments: