Friday, October 24, 2008

could it be, you're not that far?

I don't think that my blog is dead just because I have been posting songs. I think it's still pretty fine (:

On another note, I'm down sick and didn't go to school today. I didn't plan not to go, okay? I was gonna go, then I started wheezing and coughing and a little attack. I slept the whole day, how cool is that? Actually, I woke up and went for tuition for 2 hours. Then I came back and slept. heheh. I only had 2 meals today.

People say I don't take care of myself and I'm always getting sick. I totally agree that I got sick the most times this year, lasting longer even. Of course I take care of myself, freaks. I just don't have energy like you guys. I've been weak since I was young. Maybe all this is just an excuse.



Flowers anyone?



Cookies maybe? (:

No comments: