Friday, October 31, 2008

and that's what's wrong with this song

Exams has started and well, everyone's trying to ace it, for next year of course.

Well, I think EVERYONE is. Maybe some of that everyone isn't.

I say, I had this invigilator today, she was my math teacher last year. We call her Puan NorFaiza. Actually, we don't. She's got a name more vulgar, started by us, kids. She took care of my class today, for the Moral test. Oh gosh, I could have gotten up, walked over to the other end of the class and get the answer I needed. I didn't do it, though. Cheating is bad, a wrong thing to do (: She's the blurrest, teacher ever. She can't even teach Math, nor can she teach Science.

Overall, I think the exams weren't extremely hard. They are pretty easy, if you read the textbook (:


I just learnt that my best friend will be moving schools next year. I wanted to cry, really. Vin Sen, he was my best friend since standard four. Our friendship started off in a weird way, I'm not saying how. haha. But you know, he was one friend that would be all emotional when I got emotional and I would get emotional when he got emotional. We fought, a million times a year but we make up in the end. Still, our fights last longer than you can imagine. So, I'm really really glad he was my best friend and absolutely heartbroken he has to go. He's been telling me that he has to move since last year, I never really expected him to. I'm gonna miss him a bunch ):

No comments: