Tuesday, September 23, 2008

If I could turn back time

I still look bad even with the picture changed.

Meeeet Anis (: My best friend of like what ? 6 years. I loveee her. I know this is a picture where I look horrid, all sweaty and red with this huge huge smile. bleh. We had a looong day. I still remember it. Anyway, we'll talk about that later. Anis has been a super duper great friend. Maybe a few people don't like her. So what? I DO ! And it's stupid not to like her. she's pretty, nice and sensible. She's smart too and LOVES shopping. Basically, she's an awesome possum friend. She's been there for me every single time I needed her. Also, the times where the need wasn't necessary. In a good way. She's let me cry on her shoulder when I needed too. A lot of people uses this as a phrase but I MEAN IT. I've cried to her before. She's cried to me, we've cried cried cried. And we laugh a bunch too. Butttt, not as much as this girl !






Seeeee Mariam (: No, you should REALLY see her. Especially when she's high. Normal people will just give her the she-is-weird-look. I won't ! I'm not normal. I'm unique (: Yeah, I'll laugh along with her craziness plus randomness. A LOT of randomness. She's a pretty girl too. And yes, eventhough people may say things about her, I'll still love her. awww. I've known her for less than a year. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? We seem to know eacj other for so long, though. heh.








Here's Li Hui ! (she's the one in the middle, also the owner of the spectacles I have on. heh.) ooh. I knew since standard 1, which makes it 8 years of friendship ! I knew her in computer class that they had in school, and I only took it in standard 1. The next year, sadly, she seems to have forgotten me ! ): Everytime I say hi to her, she'll give me a look. But but, we got nto the same class in standard 4 ! yay. And we were best best friends. I'm not talking about what happened in standard 5, but we are stil best friends now. She really doesn't care about what people may say about her or what they think. She only cares about her life and where she's gonna be in the future. You go !


I won't forget Eunice Ong ! She's the last one in the picture. It's her birthday ! So, Happy Birthday girl ! I knew her in primary school and she shifted in standard 4. I lost contact with her but I remembered her whenever I see her. Now, we're in the same tuition. aww. What a reunion !

No comments: