Saturday, August 9, 2008

a new opening

Hmm. Seems like most of my latest posts are filled with pics. So I don't have pics for this post as I am not having the camera with the latest pics. Actually, I don't think I took any pics lately. haha.

So, there was school today. I know it's replacement and all, but I don't see the point of having it since less than half the school will be there. Guess I'm part of the one's that don't go. heheh. I went to Kuala Lumpur today, it's pretty reasonable. Compared to those that just wants to skip it. I'm just making excuses.

Kuala Lumpur. Why was I there? My church youth group combined youth session with a church in KL, which is Jalan Imbi Chapel. Honestly, you can say our youth group isn't that big. I know churches with hundreds of teens there, where else our church isn't near a hundred on normal days. So then, Ampang Gospel Centre joined us too. And Melawati Gospel was suppose to join us. When we got there, surprise surprise. Our youth group was the biggest.
My church conducted the worship and music. Yes, when it's music, it's TLC ! Basically, we just had worship, games and fellowship. I had a good time, though not used to the place (I wanted to go to the toilet, bt the guy that gave directions confused me I decided to wait). ha. Yeah, I know I don't have to regret not going to school (:

*Pictures unavailable, like I said.

No comments: