Monday, July 14, 2008

Tagged by May Lim. Again.

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
28, perhaps ? haha. I don't know.
2. What's your favourite thing to do?
Sleep. Everyone knows that it's my hobby (:
3. Do you think money can buy happiness?
Not really. I think you can be happy without money.
4. Do you believe you can survive without money?
Weell. Not really. I can't eat then x)
5. What are you afraid to lose the most?
My mp3 ):
* I'm missing my pencil box. haaih.
6. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Let's go.... SHOPPING !!
7. Where do you like to go to spend your free time?
My bed. ooh, a beautiful place (:
8. List 3 good points of the person who tagged you?
She's I don't know..
What are you, sis?
hahaha. She's quite funny.
She amuses herself ALL THE TIME.
9. What type of person you hate the most?
I don't hate anyone x) I just DISLIKE. haha.
10. What is your ambition?
I want to dance, and I want to act. But most of all, I want to write and master different languages :D
11. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
It depends (:
12. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
God, Family, Friends.
13. If you could undo doing one mistake in the past, what would it be?
I want to go back to standard 1, and colour that chair red in the exam paper. I would have gotten 2 marks :P
14. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
Impatient.
15. What is the one thing you definitely can do without?
Exams. Definitely :D
16. What is the one thing you cannot do but wish you could?
Err. Do math properly? heheh.
17. What is the one thing that you want now?
I want that red peep-toes. haha.
I want new high heels. I need them, in fact (:
18. American english or British english?
BOTH.
19. Apples or oranges?
Green apples, preferably.
20. Do you like the person who tagged you?
Of course I do. She's my SISTER.
I LOVE HER (:
Tagging:
Keith Siah
Anis
Ghim Hann ! (I know you hate me for this)

No comments: