Friday, July 11, 2008

:)


I don't know what this is suppose to mean. But I found it in my sister's folder while looking for something else. I know it's done by VICKI LOW for one thing. HELLO. You were NOT influenced by the Lim's ! You were born like that, one of us. Just as crazy as 'The Lim's ' are. hahaha. Don't say that you got influenced by us ! What's with the big Lim and small Lim? What's Jeremy then? He's one of the Lim's too !



I love this shirt ! I want it in fact (and I know that Shamani will love it even more). hahaha. But I can't get everything I want. Just like these :



My silky red peep-toes. My aunt say she'll buy it for me when she comes back from Canada, but I doubt it'll still be there ): Then again, I CAN'T GET EVERYTHING I WANT. I know a lot of us wish to have all they want, and they want it their way. ESPECIALLY shopaholics (like EMILY MAH). Don't I wish I had things my way too ! Honestly, this post isn't leading me anywhere. I'm ending it NOW.





No comments: